Tuesday 12 August 2014

What's in my travel makeup-bag/carry-on bag?


Today I want to show you what's in my travel bag, make-up picks and random travel stuff, because as you might know, I will fly to Barcelona tomorrow (yey!). Because of the holiday season, I thought this post could help some of you in case you didn't know what to take with you. Let me know in the comments where you are going to in your holidays :).

First to make-up picks: I took everything in this little make-up bag, I got for free from Clinique a while ago (you can't imagine how proud I'm of myself because everything fit in this :D).  in my holidays I like to keep it very simple with my makeup or to wear no make-up, because in summer you don't need so much make-up. I just love to use a little bit of concealer. I mostly use my Maybelline Fit me Concealer in the shade 15, but because it's very light (and I will hopefully get a tan :D), I took my Catrice Camouflage Cream in the shade 020 light beige with me, which is a little bit darker. To fix everything, keep it in place and to cover shiny parts of my face, I use the Fit me powder from Maybelline in the shade 250 sun beige aswell, which hasn't much covering, so it's perfect for the summer.













Also I will take a blush with me, to add some colour to my face and to let me look fresher. This is my all-time favourite blush from Alterra in the shade 08 peachy, which is slightly more terracotta in its colour.
For going out at the evening, I've put my Alverde Eyeshadow Duo in 34 Mauve Harmony in my make-up bag, which is very handy, because you have not to take a palette with you :).

For mascara, I will take two with me, because I'm not sure which one :D. The one is waterproof and from Catrice, the Glamour Doll Mascara in the blue packaging and the other is the Clinique High Impact Mascara, which isn't waterproof (ironically it is :D). 
For lips, I will take two lip care products with me: the Burts Bees Lip balm in Pomegranate and the labello Sun Protect lip balm with spf 30. To add a little bit of colour, I will take my Nyx butter gloss in 09 Vanilla Cream Pie and my Astor 8h Perfect Stay lipgloss in 012 Sweet Wood with me, because I want something light on my lips (and I would also be afraid, that my lipsticks would melt because of the hot weather :D). I will also take a 2- in 1 cream with me, for the hands and body, the New Charity Pot from Lush in a handy, little packaging.














Today I painted my nails with my Essie Sand Tropez nailpolish, which fits to every clothing item. If the nailpolish will flake, I took the nailpolish with me to correct the blemish. Also I will take a travel-sized nailpolish remover with me, which smells like coconut (and also a lot like a normal nailpolish remover :D).
Last item is a travel-sized perfume from Marc Jacobs called "Lola". This is a floral, warm scent.
Now to my hand luggage: For handluggage I will take my Bric's Weekender with me (no photo :( ). Here is a photo of the amount of things:
Sun hat, H&M cardigan, Sunglasses from mexx, Canon Powershot, city guide, "Der Wunschzettelzauber" by Muriel Zagha, pencil case from Pip Studio, hand santiziser, make-up bag, Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Protect Sun Spray, purse from Fossil, hair bands, smartphone, iPod nano, tangle teezer, sleeping mask

So this is the end of this post. Hope you liked it and I wish you all a great holiday. :)
See you next week,
Karina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment