Saturday 23 August 2014

My new hair


Yes I did it: Finally something new and more daring :). I wanted a new hairstyle since the beginning of this year but I wasn’t sure what to do with my hair. Since I found Viviannadoesmakeup as my inspiration and idol last month (mentioned in my last post) I was sure what to do with it. She had amazing shorter, dyed hair and because I liked it so much I decided to go for it.  So two weeks ago, I went straight to the hairdresser in my village,prepared with some pictures of the hairstyle I want. My wish to the stylist was: I want shorter hair with stages (8cm less) because in summer it’s better to have shorter hair so you don’t sweat so much underneath :D. Next wish: to dye it very natural, or better: to intensify my natural ombre hair (you have to know: I have darker hair on the top of my head which goes into a light, golden brown in the tips). I wanted that everyone can see the difference but not to intensive.
After 2 hours I could see the finished look. And wow. I was sooo flashed by how perfect this hairstyle is. I got exactly (and I really mean exactly) what I wanted. After cutting and colouring I got my hair straighten and some nice Goldwell products were put in my hair (before cutting I got my hair washed with a Dualsenses Shampoo and a rinsing I can’t remember the name of and after everything a nice care rinsing for putting in the dry hair, let’s admit: your hair looks fabulous and smells amazing after a hairdresser visit, literally couldn’t stop to sniff at my hair :D). After all I went home being the happiest girl ever ( I could not imagine that a haircut could make me this happy :D )
And here’s the result and difference (Sorry if the camera distort the ombre, hope you can see the difference):


 





















That was my post about my new hair and I hope you liked it :). Let me know in the comments if you have or had ombre hair and if you are planning to try out a new hairstyle :) (don’t wait for so long like me, just do it and you will not regret it ) 
Have a nice week,
Karina <3

2 comments: