Friday 22 August 2014

Little Barcelona Haul #travellintoBarcelona

Here's my rather small haul from Barcelona :) Hope you like it :)

1. Lefties clothes (Lefties is a shop, which is present in more southern countries)
 I got a sweater with this crochet pattern, which has three quarter sleeves and it's cream white (I'm very into cream white clothes at the moment :D). I think it was 12,99 €.
Also I got a normal, casual, grey shirt whith the print "Paradise Paris". It was 3,99€.

2. Stradivarius clothes
Also I were in a shop called "Stradivarius" (haven't heard from it before), which has nice clothes, too.
I got a kimono-similar knitted poncho (don't know how to explain this item :D) with a light zig zag pattern and some fringes on the sleeves. It was a little bit more expensive, I think like 23€.
The other item is a blouse which is gathered and has little lace details. The material is very light.  This was 23€ aswell.




































































3. Sephora (better: girl's heaven)
Here I got something you will know very well from other bloggers, because it is one of the most hyped products ever. I wanted to get this for almost 2 years and now I have it and I'm soooo lucky!
If you can't already guess what it is, here's the answer: the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay <3. It has wonderful rosy-natural-brown shades in it, with shimmer and some matte ones. This palette is absolutely gorgeous. Also I got four samples of the eyeshadow primers with it. I got it all for 46€.
 4. Duty-Free
My last makeup-item I got from the duty-free shop at the airport. It's the Clarins Eclat Minute Instant Light Lip perfector in the shade 01 Rose Reflet. It's basically a your-lips-but-better lipgloss, which leaves a nice shimmer on your lips and make them look more volominous. This was 3€ less than in the shops. Got it for 15,90 €.

So this was my little post :). Let me know in the comments which item you liked most. I hope to publish one more post this week, but if not I will publish a post after my trip to London.
See you soon,
Karina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment