Sunday 10 August 2014

Food Diary (4th August-10th August)

Hello there :) Today I want to write a post about what I've eaten this week. I don't know if this is interesting but I've seen many blog posts and youtube videos about it, so I wanted to try it out. I took photos from every meal, besides some expections. If you are not interested in this post, you can skip it and stay tuned for my next post, which is an "What's in my travel bag" on tuesday. Let's get this started :)

Monday,4th August:



















For breakfast I had a bread with Tonka cream (milk-nut cream) and a tea (I'm a daily tea drinker :D), which was an Egypt Amun Tea (pomegranate- honey tea) from Messmer.





 Now to lunch: I ate a potion potatoes with chicken with a cream sauce, which contained nectarines and paprika. With it a green tea from Alnatura.















Afternoon Snack: Raspberry Sorbet Ice (my all time favourite :) ). Also I read a book called Silber (had to be mentioned), the second part from a triology by Kerstin Gier, such a great book!
  
 For dinner I ate four toasts (with ham,cream cheese and Fol Epi cheese) and various cheese and two cherry tomatoes filled with cream cheese. I also drunk a green smoothie from rio d'oro (contains kiwi,ananas and lime). Sorry for the bad lightning, but it was dark outside and I had to turn on the lamp.


Tuesday, 5th August:

In the morning I ate natural yoghurt with sliced banana and spelt cereals. I drunk a multivitamin juice from Hohes C.

Lunch:
 For lunch I ate vegetable noodles with a zuchini,tomato,paprika,meat sauce. With it water without carbonet.

This day, my afternoon snack was just a strawberry yoghurt.
 My dinner was very similar to the dinner one day before. I ate one bread (half ham, half cream cheese) and with it some various cheese (also feta cheese, my ultimate favourite :D). For drink I had an almond drink from Alnatura.


Wednesday, 6th August:

For breakfast I had a croissant with butter and the Messmer Amun Tea in my favourite cup ever.

Now to lunch time. So this was exactly the same like the day before, because I had so much of it still (added with some feta cheese) and water without carbonet.

My afternoon snack were some yoghurt gums.


In the evening I ate a bread (one half with salami, the other with cream cheese), various cheese, like always :D and cherry tomatoes filled with cream cheese. Also I ate tomatoes with pepper and olive oil. I drunk a orange butter milk. Afterwards I ate a strawberry yoghurt.


Thursday, 7th August:
 My breakfast consisted of two toasts with the almond tonka cream (very spectacular :D) and a tea from Twinings tea (the peachy one).
For lunch I ate my new favourite meal: a millet pan (you have to wash the millet, then cook it with the double quantity water, let it swell, next step: roast some chicken and paprika, zuchini, tomatoes or whatever you want and then you put in some tomatoe sauce and add some pepper, salt or other spice, put the millet in the pan and let it cook for some more minutes and finished is the perfect, simple meal. My tip: garnish it with some cream cheese and it's perfect) Again water without carbonet.

For my afternoon snack I ate a cactus ice. Also I read a new book called "Der Wunschzettelzauber" which is very good (I'm still not soo far :D).

For dinner I ate two breads (fresh bread is the best!) with a tomatoe cream and a caraway cream, also various cheese and cherry tomatoes filled with cream cheese). This day I drunk a mango fanta, which is very tasty. Afterwards I ate a strawberry yoghurt on the balcony in the sun (yey).






Friday, 7th August:

Breakfast Time:
 That day something uncomplicated, because I hadn't much time. This is a drink with instant cereals mixed with a iron juice (contains raspberry,tomato, pomegranate...).


My lunch was also very simple, because I hadn't much time. I ate a rice pan with some vegetable and I drunk water without carbonet.
 No afternoon snack that day, so straight to my dinner. Fresh bread with cream cheese and I drunk water (well, that was a simple day :D)


Saturday, 9th August
For breakfast, I ate a breakfast mash with banana slices and blueberries (I swear this meal makes you very fed up :D)

My lunch was something more interesting: a spinach tarte with cream cheese and also tomatoes and mozzarella garnished with basil. Also I drunk water without carbonet. (sorry for the upcoming quality, I had to take the photos with another camera, because the accu from my Canon was empty)
My afternoon snack was a crepe filled with nutella, I got from the funfair in our city (sorry, I didn't took a photo).

My dinner (no photo) were some pommes with ketchup at the lake (very healthy :D).

Sunday, 10th August
For breakfast I had two toasts (one with the almond tonka cream and one with cream cheese), also I had an egg and drunk the Amun tea (in this photo i forgot to put the cream cheese at the toast and photographed the toast without anything, I'm such an idiot :D)

My lunch were some potatoes with herb quark and salmon pieces. Also I drunk water without carbonet (I think I don't have to mention this, because I drink water very often with my meals :D)

For dinner I had barbecue at my sister's, which was very tasty. Afterwards I had straciatella ice cream.

That was my food diary for this week. Hope you enjoyed it and I could inspired some of you :). Let me know in the comments if I should do food diaries more often. 
Have a nice week,
Karina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment