Wednesday 20 August 2014

Street Art, Vintage shops and La Playa #travellintoBarcelona ☀☀

I'm back from my vacation to the beautiful, sunny city Barcelona and today I want to show you some impressions of my last 6 days. A little haul will be up next :).

First some things you have to know: Last Wednesday, the 13th of August I flew to Barcelona with my dad and my sister :). We arrived safe and we could check in in our hotel after a thirty minutes taxi drive. Our rooms were very,very clean and stylishly decorated. Our hotel "Hotel Colonial" was located perfectly, so we hadn't to use any public transportations. We could reach any destinations within a 15 min walk. We just had to walk along the harbor and at the end there was the beautiful beach "Platja de la Barceloneta". The beach and the sea were very awsome and I got a little bit tanned. The weather was very sunny at 30 degrees (and then I had to come back to the rainy Germany). We had so much fun and discovered new places everyday. I loved the little, old branched streets with all the cute ice cream shops, vintage shops, restaurants, bars and more. Also we were at "The Ramblas" which were very pulsated and interesting with all the restaurants. Also we visited the Picasso Museum and a Mammoth Museum (with a life-sized mammoth :D). We met many new people from all over the world (mainly from France), which was very nice. And then the day came: leaving Barcelona. And as you can tell I was very sad to leave, because I felt in love with this beautiful city. It was an overwhelming week and I really want to go back soon. I can 100 percent recommend this city, because it combines a beach vacation and a city trip perfectly. This place is literally one of my most favourite city ever. This was a short insight in my last 6 days (it was very hard to write it summarized because it happened sooo much :) ). Now I will show you some pictures I took to underlie what I wrote.

Harbor of Barcelona
Statue and house tops near the hotel
Paella at "Las Ramblas"
Macaron cake at a patisserie



Building at night
In the streets of Barcelona
Cute dress shop
Refined deco in a lifestyle/decoration shop
Vintage clothing shop
Raspberry Ice Lolly ( in the shape of a hippo :D)
Street Art in Barcelona
Cave painting in the mammoth museum
And we also met a tiger...
Secret hint: This restaurant has nice meals for less money ;)
Let me know in the comments if you have visited Barcelona aswell and I hope you liked my post :)
Have a nice week,
Karina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment