Sunday 7 December 2014

Decorating my room festive #feelingChristmassy



















XMAS Laterns | Depot (inside some fake candles because otherwise it would end into a fire)
Miniature Carousel | from the Christmas Market
Moose | Toom Market
Big Lamp | Ikea
Snowman | can't remember
All other items | Depot
Merry Christmas Sign | Depot
Bows at Balcony door | Depot
Reindeer | Toom Market
Yankee Candles | Amazon
Fairy Snowflake Lights | from Depot
the other Merry Christmas Sign | Depot
Bedding | can't remember
Pillows | Left: Ikea , Right: Depot, pillows behind: Ikea
Mickey Mouse Christmas Mug | Butlers
Set of all Santa Clause Dvd's | Amazon
Fairy Lights at my bed | Amazon
Advent Calender | Harrods
Sweets (Lindt and Merci) in a bowl | Ikea
Christmas Dvd's | Frozen, The Holiday, Love Actually, Happy New Year, Christmas with the Kranks, Beauty and the Best Christmas Edition, Santa Clause 1-3
Christmas Cd's | two Christmas song Samples and Mariah Carey Merry Christmas to you

Hope I could give you some festive inspirations. After decorating my room I was really in the Christmas mood. Now Christmas can come.

Question today:
What are your favourite Christmas Dvd's?

Leave a comment and thank u all for your support. And we will see us next weekend with a new post from #feelingChristmassy.
Have a nice week,
Karina <3

4 comments:

  1. I love the pillows, you've made such a nice effort with your Christmas decorations!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Room is super pretty. I like the movies, and your cute reindeer. I love reindeers Haha <3
    Greetings Fee
    http://snowflake-sprite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 💕 I love reindeers too :) What are your favourite Christmas movies?
      Greetings back ✌

      Delete