Saturday 13 December 2014

Dear Santa this year I want... #feelingChristmassy

Christmas Wishes

Christmas Wishes von the-bow, christmas home decor enthaltend


Ugg Boots Mini Bow | I wanted these for a really long time and thought that the bow on the back looks very cute
Desk 'Hemnes' from Ikea| I have my old desk since 10 years (study pal) and now I found that classic desk at my last Ikea visit and it also fits into my white finished room
Sephora Gift Card |because that's heaven for all beauty lovers 
Topshop Joni Jeans| world's comfiest jeans (that's what you call perfection) not more to say
Mac 'Patisserie'| because it looks stunning and Viviannadoemakeup recommend it a couple of times
Lancome 'Grandiose Mascara'| wonderful packaging and an interesting brush
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter |huge fan of cleansers which have a creamy consistence
#Girlboss by Sophia Amoroso | seems interesting and have heard a lot about it
Topshop Jeans Jacket in Light | perfect for the colder month because it has fur at the inside, combineable with everything
Jessie J 'Sweet Talker' | her voice is amazing and the songs are very powerful
The Body Shop Cranberry Bath Jelly | looks cute and you know how much i like good smelling bath things 

So these were my wishes for Christmas (and also a little bit for my birthday at January). I know I will not get everything I showed you in this post, that's obvious. I'm grateful for every single present I get. It's good to have wishes and to wait for them to come true, so at the end the gladness is bigger when your wishes come true after a long time (talking about material wishes or other wishes and dreams you have in life). The most thing I'm looking forward is having a great Christmas evening with my family( because that's what Christmas is about). It's great to spend time with the family and chat together whilst listening to Christmas songs and eating Christmas cookies. I'm also a person, who likes to give away presents and to see the happy face expression when my friends and family unwrap their presents. Nothing can beat that moment.

My question to you:
What do you want for Christmas?
&
What are you most looking forward to when it comes to Christmas?

Have a nice weekend and don't forget to leave comments with your feedback,
Karina <3

4 comments:

  1. Da sind wirklich ein paar super Wünsche dabei *__* da kann ich mir gleich noch einige Inspirationen für meine Wunschliste holen :) ich wünsche mir ein MacBook :) und ich freue mich auf schon unglaublich auf den Weihnachtsabend und auf die Gesichter meiner Familie beim Auspacken ihrer Geschenke :)
    Ich wünsche dir noch eine wunderschöne Vorweihnachtszeit!
    Liebste Grüße,
    Lilly von fetch-ing.blogspot.de ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank :) Super wenn ich dich inspirieren konnte :) oh das ist auch ein toller wunsch 💕 Ja Weihnachten ist einfach das Beste am ganzen Jahr 🎄 Und es sind nur noch 6 Tage 🙌
      Dir auch noch eine schöne Weihnachtszeit und einen tollen Weihnachtsabend :),
      Karina :)
      P.S.: Vielen Dank fürs Kommentieren 👍

      Delete
  2. Uggs will ich auch ._. Die sind so schöön :o
    Alles Liebe,
    Milena ♥
    milasbeautyblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja das stimmt :) Und die halten die füße so schön warm 😊
      Viele Grüße,
      Karina 🎀

      Delete