Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Super-Awesome 17th Birthday | The Impressions

The every-year birthday desk in the living room

Well, as you might know, I had my 17th Birthday yesterday. It was such a good day, I celebrated with family and friends. We ate a lot of cake, had a lil round-up of Tabu (well we are all in the Tabu-fever),had nice chats and I got many amazing presents. So first memory of 2015 done. This post will just be a little compilation of photos (like a 'Follow my day'), because photos can capture the best of such a great day and speak more than words (and maybe it's like wellness from all my last posts, where I wrote clearly too much :D). So let's get this started :)


Fresh cut flowers


   Ootd: Topshop Chambray Blouse, H&M Skater Skirt and Thermo Leggins

Fotd: P2 shimmery Makeup Base, Bourjois CC Cream, Maybelline Fit me Powder,
         Collection Concealer,Sleek Contour Kit, Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt,
         Lancome Grandiose Mascara and Mac 'Patisserie'

Notd:Essie 'Bordeaux'


Presents

Flowers from my nan

Birthday messages from my bestest friends

Chocolate-Orange Cake

Chocolate Marshmallow Cake with manderines

The afternoon-desk

Cutest cake ever I got from my aunties daughter

Evening Potato soup with different side dishes

Also the good days are at one point over: Thanks to all the lovely birthday messages and people who celebrated my birthday with me :)

Have a nice week and if you have started school already good luck,
Karina <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

    Would love if you check out my blog! :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much xx i really had a nice day :) sure :)
      Have a nice week,
      Karina <3

      Delete