Friday 18 July 2014

Summer Haul

A little bit late but here's my little summer haul. On wednesday I was at Frankfurt with my best friend Francisca (who was the birthday girl :D). I wanted to try out some new cosmetic/skincare products and so we went straight into a pharmacy to have a watch on the caudalie/bioderma line. And I found some things (maybe too much :D) which I wanted to try out for a long time.
First thing on my wishlist: the Bioderma Sensibio H2O micelle solution, easily said: an makeup remover,I've heard good things about (maybe one of the most hyped products ever). Also I picked up the bioderma Sebium AKN cream, which was recommended by Lily Pebbles and Viviannadoesmakeup in their daily mix drugstore favourites episode (go check them out, they are amazing youtubers and bloggers aswell).

Then I got something from Caudalie, a cleansing milk and a shower gel (smells amazing!!) , even if I wanted to buy their Eau de Beaute (was out of stock). Do you know the situation when you wanted to buy one thing and they don't have it and you leave the shop with so many other things? :D And also I got some free samples from Caudalie (free samples are the best).
Now to the makeup picks. Because I heard much about the butter glosses from NYX (a brand I haven't realized much in the past years) I had to get my hands on one of them and I've chosen Vanilla Cream Pie (very cute name) which is a perfect nudy, pinkish, to-go gloss and the result on the lips is absolutely worth its seven euro. Also from NYX a powder blush, which has a great consistence and looks gorgeous (good quality and absolutely a good budget blush). The coulour name is peachy but I think it's more a fresh pink or rose.
Next to hair products/hair things, where I got the batiste cherry dry shampoo in travel size (maybe you realized how much travel sized things I got, that's because I will go to Barcelona in 25 days yey, stay tuned there will be a holiday diary afterwards :) ) Also I got the invisibobble hair elastic which looks very very weird (like a phone cord from the past) but is also very good.

Last cosmetic item is something from Lush (the best shop in the world, hello bath ballistics obsession) I spent my money on the New Charity Pot Hand and Body Cream ,which incomes are for a great purpose. In the end I got a bath ballistic (fluffy egg) for free and as you can tell I was the luckiest girl in the world (because I love bath bombs) :)

The last items I want to show you are two fashion pieces from Hollister. I got this soft sweather which was reduced (50 percent off yas) and in any case it's the most comfortable sweather I've ever owned. Also I got a jeans short which I'm in love with, because it's comfy and perfect for the summer aswell.
That was my little haul and I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know in the comments what item you liked the most.
See you,
Karina <3

1 comment: