Sunday 20 July 2014

30 facts about myself/ Insight in my life

So here's another blogpost. I thought I could tell you more about me, so I've written thirty facts down. I hope you respect it, that I want my blog a little bit more private, so I will not upload a photo from me as person. Maybe in the future but not yet.Thanks for respecting that. Anyhow, I want to write a little bit more personal in this post, so let's get this started. Stay tuned: I will upload a pic from my next blogpost at the end of this post. :)

1. I absolutely love bath bombs and bath things from Lush (best shop ever!)
2.I have two guinea pigs (Oskar and Tilda)
3.I have brown eyes.
4.I have brown hair.
5.I want to be a fashion journalist when I'll finish my school/university time.
6.I love the sea and beach (this pic is from three years ago when I was in Mallorca)
7. but my favourite season is winter, because I love snow
8.I was born at 6th January 1998 (late 90 kid yes :D)
9.my hobbies are: dancing Zumba, Tae-Bo (self-defence mixed with martial art), riding the horse, cooking, baking, photography and meeting friends
10. I have one brother and one sister
11. I want to live in England
12. I'm very creative (for example: I love doing collages with pictures and motivating quotes)
13.My favourite band is One Direction (as you already know :D), my favourite member is Niall Horan and my second favourite band is 5 Seconds of Summer (Calum is my fave)
14.my favourite colour is rose
15.I love decorating my room (fairy lights are soo lovely)
16. I prefer my makeup more natural
17. I photograph with the Canon EOS 600D and a 18-55 mm objective
18. I would describe my style as classy, very comfy and basic
19. I prefer floral, light notes in perfume
20. I think Disney is the best movie producer ever (ever,ever,ever!)
21.When I was younger I always wanted to be zoologist
22. I always write postcards to my loved ones when I'm on holiday
23. I'm lipstick obsessed (the next image is a mac lipstick in the shade "Fanfare", my first and only Mac lipstick)
24. I've played the guitar for 4 years (but I'm not very good :D)
25. my favourite movies are "Shopaholic" and "Because I said so"
26. my favourite book is "The Fault in our Stars" by John Green
27.my favourite subjects in school are English, German and History
28.I laugh a lot (again: a lot! :D)
29.I'm not an early riser :D
30.I love fresh cut flowers

I hope that you now have a better insight in my life and also liked my post.
Wish you a great weekend,
Karina :)
Smoothies from the next little post which will be up this week.






2 comments:

  1. Great Facts :) I have guniea pigs too and I also love decorating my room and Do DIY's :) the Smoothies are looking amazing *__*
    Wish you a nice week :)
    Xx, Lilly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem soooo nice, we have a lot in common, check out my 50 facts about me! Xox

    ReplyDelete