Monday 8 June 2015

Deco Inspirations for the Summer

Deco Inspirations Spring/Summer

Deco Inspirations Spring/Summer von the-bow, outdoor patio furniture enthaltend

Well today I want to show you my recent deco wishes. As I have decorated and furnished my room last year, I now want to change some little things to make it perfect. To get some Inspiration I created a collage on Polyvore and I have to say: I can't wait to decorate my room new with all this beautiful things. The most things are from Ikea (as per usual) and some items are hard to get in Germany so I will have to look around for some similar products. I will list the items after this introduction. I hope to give you some Inspiration with this post and will keep you updated on how my room will change after re-decorating it. So stay tuned! 


Jo Malone Candle in "English Pear"- whenever I walk into the beauty stores
 I sniff at this and I know, I have to get it one day, even if it's a bit more expensive
 (and even if I have so many other scented candles I have to use up)

Vintage Clock "Dekad" Ikea - just cute and very vintage 
(hope it doesn't tick because this quite annoys me)

Clothes Rank "Mulig" Ikea - really useful when planning outfits and helps to organise my closet 

Geometric Terrarium for Plants from Amazon - I think this looks just cool and very stylish 

Geometrical Pillow "Lappljung" Ikea - also fits in the white-black kinda minimalistic decorated room

Leaves Pillow "Stockholm" - I just like to collect stylish pillows so here's another one, which also fits 

Fujifilm Polaroid Camera in White - it's been so long since I wanted a Polaroid Camera, because I love to capture moments with my friends and with that you have the printout just after taking the photograph, but I think I have to wait until Christmas or my Birthday

K-Pillow Asda - because who doesn't want a pillow with the own initials?!, 
but this one is from Asda so it's complicated to get it in Germany

"Storsele" Armchair Ikea - I also wanted a new armchair for my dressing table and this would look great with the blanket and one of the many pillows

Fairy Lights from Amazon - because Fairy Lights make everything nicer and cosier 

Quote Art Print from Etsy - not sure if I will buy it from Etsy or print it out myself at a drugstore, but I can't wait to get one 

Cream Plaid from H&M - would fit perfectly to the armachair and is also very simple 


Hope to inspired some of you and can't wait to show you the results!
See ya soon,
Karina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment