Saturday 30 May 2015

Here's to teenage memories | 5 Seconds of Summer Concert with my friends


Well two weeks ago I was in Munich with my best friends to go to a 5Seconds of Summer Concert in behalf of their Rock out with your socks out tour. We went to Munich one day before the concert and had a great shopping trip (and a long stay at the Forever 21 store) to get ourselves outfit-ready for the next day whilst singing "Permanent Vacation", the new song of 5SOS, on repeat (this song has stucked in our heads for weeks). Outfit-wise I went for a casual look: just a dark-blue striped Camisole with a light blue ripped jeans and my leather jacket slash blazer combi and a white pair of Converse (which are not so white anymore). My half hair was sling back in a braid and I went for a natural makeup with slightly more dark brown eyes and a summery coral pink colour tapped on my lips. The next day was the day of the concert, we waited for since months. We all got really excited and discovered Muich a little bit more whilst getting to know that the supporting act Hey Violet would have an acoustic hangout in front of the arena. So at the afternoon we went to the location and sang along with them (they are soo good acoustic and really nice). When the hangout ended we went to the hotel and got ourselves ready for the concert (whilst getting more excited). And then we got to the arena again and went in. We had the most amazing seats ever and a perfect view at the stage. After a good ten minutes my best friend Steffi (who lives far away from me) bumped to us and it was soo good to see her again and dancing with her and my other friends all night. After Hey Violet and another oldie songs it was the big moment: Our favourite band came onto the stage and omg I don't know how to describe this amazing concert in a short text but I'll try: It was one of the best concerts ever! I mean they sound incredible live! I absolutely could listen to them forever. We rocked out (not with our socks out but we rocked) and had the best time ever! It was soo good to forget everything else and just enjoy the moment. They interacted with the fans that great and we were seen by them (not kidding it's the truth) because our seats were so near to the stage. It was incredible! And all of them were looking better than ever (can we just take a moment and talk about Calum Hood, who is absolutely gorgeous but that's nothing new, he is my favourite)! I know that all my sentences can't describe how happy and grateful I am to taken part at this concert but I had to mention this concert! It will forever last in my memory and I can't wait to see them again soon ! They are just an unbelieveable good band with perfect voices and the music in their blood, so if you haven't heard from them please check them out! And to 5 Seconds of Summer: Thank you for this amazing night!

At least I want to thank my friends, who were with me at that concert: Thank you for being part of this amazing memory and this great time! You are the best xx





Luke and Calum

Blurred but nevertheless a good one


Probably my favourite photo from the evening -Calum is looking absolutely perfect


 
See you soon and have a nice week,
Karina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment